FEATURES & BENEFITS
Optional divert angles 22° and 30°
- 2 high-speed divert switches
- Pneumatic, using RPT technology
- Electric, using Servo technology
- Rubber isolators for quietness and easily removable for maintenance
- Quick change design for both options which minimizes sorter down time.
- PLC based controls package that controls the ProSort 400 Elite series from induction point, through divert confirmation, including sorter diagnostics.
- Plug-N-Go® wiring for simple, quick, trouble-free installation.
- Out of shoe position detection.
- With purchase of controls package the Elite series receives a 3 year warranty.
- Anodized aluminum slate design.
- Provides product support and full coverage
- Minimal gaps
- Divert Shoes
- Low friction molded shoe with high friction pusher face
- Steel guide pin for switching
- Ball bearing cam follower for diverting
- Wrap-around design
- Jam resistant shoe design for tight spacing resulting in increased carton rate
- Designed for ease of replacement
- Carrying Chain
- No. 100 pre-lubricated o-ring roller chain equipped with precision bearings and extended pins
- Run on a continuous polyurethane bearing track for low horsepower requirements, high speed and long life
Shaft mounted gearmotor, mounted at discharge end on the opposite side from diverts
- High efficiency gearmotor
- 230/460V-3Ph. 60Hz
- Keyless design
- Variable Speed Controller (VFD), which helps with flexibility to meet current demand.
- Capable of lengths up to 700 ft.
INTEGRATED INDUCTION CONVEYOR
Belt conveyor slave driven from sorter at same speed as sorter
For systems requiring dual-sided sorting, ProSort 422 & ProSort 432 are offered.
- Consistency in feeding sorter
- Accurate product induction